Last night, Ethan and I were reading from his “Fun Bible Trivia for Kids” book and I thought there were a few items that would be fun for us to review for Funky Friday. Answers will be given at the end of this post, so don’t scroll down until you have your answers ready! Here we go:
- Do you know who wrote the first 5 books of the Bible (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy)?
- What are these first 5 books of the Bible called by the Jewish people?
- Do you know that there are several books of the Old Testament for which we do not know the author? Which books are they?
Seriously, no cheating… do you have your answers? Don’t scroll down until you’ve at least made a guess or two!
The answers are…
- Moses wrote the first 5 books in the Bible/Old Testament.
- The first 5 books of the Bible are called The Torah by the Jewish people.
- Bible scholars do not know who wrote Job, 1 and 2 Samuel, 1 and 2 Kings, or Esther in the Old Testament.
Now wasn’t that fun? I hope you learned something today ( :
Have a great weekend and I’ll see you back here for Mighty Monday!