Do you know a grieving mom? It doesn’t matter if her child passed away last week, last year, or two decades ago. It doesn’t matter if her child died in her womb, as a toddler, a teenager, or a grown-up. She’s still a heartbroken mama.
Surviving Sorrow is officially released and ready to order. My prayer is to offer hurting and desperate moms some relief in the pain and loneliness they feel as they try to live this life without their child. My goal is to give them some practical ideas for LIVING, not grieving.
How can you help? By getting the word out that this resource is available. Here are some ideas:
- Save the image in this blog, then post it to your social media
- Order 2 books and keep them in your car; give them away
- If you’ve read the book, post a review
- Give a copy of the book to your pastor, church leadership
- Ask your local bookstore and library to put it on their shelves
- Pray, pray, pray for grieving moms and my strength to minister to them
Thank you for your support and prayers!
Blessings and peace to all,